Challenge takes an active role in the medical/health tourism sector together with it’s business partner under the S’HealthAid brand which is a mediator company between the prospective patients and the doctors and/or medical institution in Turkey to facilitate health tourism services. We connect prospective patients with their doctors and hospitals to facilitate a better health service from the third part medical service providers.
WHAT IS S’HealthAid ?
S’HealthAid handles the mediating services between the prospective patients and doctors and/or hospitals in Turkey as a facilitator with our rich health tourism network and services. We provide a platform for prospective patients who are seeking medical advice or future treatment in Turkey. By providing them a comprehensive platform, patients are able to find the best medical services from the medical service providers and medical professionals through our telemedicine platform. Telemedicine capabilities of S’HealthAid are unique and offer second opinion services to prospective patients in order to provide them medical counseling about their situations.
The services of S’HealthAid are:
- Providing platform to match patients with the right doctor and hospital
- Rich Comprehensive search options to find the right doctor and hospital
- Uploading your medical records and information for a superior medical counseling and guidance
- Offering online telemedicine platform to get a second opinion on your health situation
- Meeting with your potential doctor(s) and explore your future treatment options with the help of online telemedicine platform
- Ensuring that you will get a fair deal and pricing from your hospital.
- Providing health tourism logistics support like flight tickets, transfers, hotels and others.
- Offering telemedicine platform for your medical follow-up sessions with your own doctor
- Making money transfers and payments through online e-money platform in a secure, fast and low-cost environment.
• Especially in last decade, Turkey has significantly invested to both medical education as well as medical infrastructure development. More than 1,500 inpatient medical institutions with 1 million health personnel in which 150,000 of them are doctors are serving for the health of community in Turkey and International Patients
• All these facilities are well-equipped, use high technology, have qualified human resources and they have proven themselves with their world-class quality and their first-class activities.
• The number of patient visited the country within the year of 2019 reached 1.000.000 .
• The support of Turkish Government is playing an important role in the success of Health Tourism.
• Now, Turkey has potential to be one of the biggest medical tourism centers of the world.
Beside the medical offers, Challenge offers “ground” services / accommodation services to complete meet all the needs of the patients; within this context, the company provides “patient transfer with ground ambulance” and organizes the transfer of the patients from airports to the hospitals/hotels.
Challenge offers ambulance plane rental service in Turkey and around the world and organizes patient transfer with “patient transfer with scheduled flight” and “patient transfer with jet ambulance plane” services which are also provided separately. On the other hand, as a travel agency, our company organizes flight tickets to patients without any reason that prevents air travel for any day and hour.